All delegates are expected to make their own travel arrangements. Participants can travel Khulna either by plane or bus. There are two regular flights (morning & evening) connect the International Airport of Dhaka to Jessore Airport (35 mins.). The Airlines Bus services are available to transfer the passenger from Jessore Airport to Khulna (1 hr and 30 mins). Participants can also travel Khulna directly from Dhaka by bus (7 to 8 hrs.). Participants requiring assistance on accommodation and travel guideline are requested to contact the organizing committee.
During November the maximum and minimum temperature of Khulna is about 20oC and 30oC, respectively, and the humidity varies from 55% to 60%, with bright sunny days. The average rainfall during this time is 30 mm.
The voltage of electricity throughout Bangladesh is 220 volts.
For details click here
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: July 31, 2018
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: September 30, 2018
- Paper Acceptance Notification: October 31, 2018
- Registration Deadline: December 22, 2018
- Conference Dates: 23~24 February 2019
- Prof. Dr. M. Alamgir Bangladesh
- Prof. Dr. R. Cossu Italy
- Prof. Dr. W. Bidlingmaier Germany
- Prof. Dr. E. Kraft Germany